New Home Sales Consultant
Take control over your potential earnings by joining an organization that not only has the best new homes sales commission program but plans to sell thousands of homes throughout the Houston, San Antonio, and Austin markets. Utilize your ability to build strong relationships and help families fulfill their American dream of homeownership.
First America Homes’ Competitive Commission Structure
Number of Closings
% Commission on Total Sales Price
1 to 8
9 to 13
14 to 18
At First America Homes (FAH), our New Home Sales Consultants promote the sale of newly built homes to prospective customers by helping them find and buy a new property suiting their needs and preferences. They consistently drive new leads to our communities using various sources including referrals, realtors, and other professional networks. Our New Homes Sales Consultants consistently thrive for success and enjoy working with like-minded professionals in a culture that promotes kindness and positivity.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Engage customers by establishing relationships and determining their home buying needs, wants and budget.
- Accompany customers through model and inventory homes while answering questions and discussing features of the home.
- Inform customers about the community and share in-depth knowledge of the marketplace.
- Generate referrals and leads through face-to-face marketing at community and school events, realtor industry events, and other opportunities to mingle with potential homebuyers.
- Utilize outbound telephone calls, email communications, and face-to-face meetings with customers to close sales.
- Generate leads using social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok
- Proactively monitor competitors in the market, specifically their pricing, product details, current incentives offered, popular plans, and sales pace.
- Ensures the model home site is well maintained and presentable.
- Assist customers with selection of home site, house plan, and structural options.
- Engage customers using selling skills to drive profitable growth and achieve both team and individual goals.
- Build knowledge through ongoing learning and self-development to deliver an excellent customer shopping experience.
- Provide customers with timely and consistent follow-throug
- Process all paperwork relating to a sale and supporting documentation.
- Maintain accurate records of all communications throughout the process in company CRM system
- Perform all necessary follow-up to ensure successful closing of sales in communities assigned.
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys after closing to identify areas of strength and weakness in our services, products and processes.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and trainings.
- Serve as back-up to other members of the sales team as needed.
- Assist with sales office administrative responsibilities as needed.
- Ensures compliance with all company, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Performs other projects and related duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Minimum 2 years recent experience in new home sales or commission-based real estate is required.
- Ability to exhibit confidence while leading and negotiating.
- Great listening skills and creative problem solving with the ability to gauge client needs.
- Ability and knowledge using computers and social media platforms strongly preferred.
- Critical and strategic thinker with precise attention to detail.
- Always displays a charismatic personality and positive attitude.
- Ability to prepare written documentation and correctly complete contract calculations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Valid driver’s license is required to drive customers from sales office to community lots.
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings & some holidays.
- Requires frequent standing, walking (including stairs and uneven ground) and sitting.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
First America Homes is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. We seek to empower everyone’s diverse experiences to maximize our organization’s talent and capabilities.
This job description is not meant to be an “all-inclusive” list of the duties and responsibilities of this job. First America Homes reserves the right to change or modify job duties as necessary based on business necessity.