New Home Sales Consultant
Katy Area, Texas
BUILD YOUR CAREER With one of Houston's fastest growing HOMEBUILDERS!
The objective of this position is to be responsible for the sale and closure of new single family homes in designated communities as well as be able to coordinate all aspects of the home buying process to provide an outstanding customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sells the company's product in a manner consistent with company policy and at a volume that meets or exceeds set quotas.
- Understands and utilizes all sales forms, reports, procedures, contracts and policies.
- Grow realtor relations through marketing, frequent office visits, phone and e-mail follow-up
- Attend or hosts events.
- Displays a thorough knowledge of the company's product lines, subdivisions, and relative community facilities
- Greet all prospective customers, as well as demonstrates the model home.
- Ensures the model home site is well maintained and presentable
- Assist customers with selection of home site, house plan, and structural options
- Participate in weekly sales meetings Preform other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
- Energetic, self-motivated and customer-driven individual who approaches challenges with enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Strong work ethic as well as results-oriented
- Desire to succeed as well as to satisfy customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication proficiencies,as well as presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment professional appearance
- Display a friendly, enthusiastic and approachable manner
- Well organized and self-directed
- Basic computer skills
- Willingness to grow
- Ability to create relationships
- This position requires weekend hours. Excellent earning potential plus a comprehensive benefits package.
This is a 100% commission opportunity in which compensation is determined solely by the success of the individual Sales Representative.
Job Type: Full-time