Give Your Dog The Home They Want!
Are you looking for a new home to give your dog a better life? You aren’t alone. Studies show that one-third of people aged 18-36 buy homes to provide their dogs with more space.
Here are some tips for house hunting with your furry friends in mind:
- Look for a community with parks, trails, or open spaces. First America Homes builds in communities with these amenities, including The Commons of Lake Houston and Valley Ranch!
- Seek out dog friendly floors, such as wood, tile or laminate. Try to avoid carpets. You can choose from multiple dog friendly options at the Design Center!
- Mud rooms are a bonus! Especially on rainy days when you want to wipe their paws off before coming inside. Check out our Hayes floorplan for this feature!
- A big backyard is the #1 reason to buy a new home for the dogs. Give them space to play and run! Check our acreage yards in communities like Kickapoo Preserve and Encino Estates.
- Find a bathtub that’s sized properly for your dog. Our luxury master bathroom comes with a garden tub big enough to fit any breed!
Contact us to schedule your appointment today!