Welcome to Bluebonnet Village, a community with new construction homes located in the charming town of Bellville, Texas. Discover the perfect blend of small-town tranquility and modern living in this ideal location.
With a thriving calendar of year-round events, Bellville offers an array of activities for residents of all ages. From the vibrant Farmer's Market to the delightful Downtown Bellville Chocolate Walk, there is always something to enjoy. Bluebonnet Village's exceptional location provides easy access to major highways, including US 290 and I-10, ensuring a convenient commute to Downtown Houston, Brenham, Katy and surrounding areas.
SPECIAL MOVE-IN PACKAGE* AVAILABLE THIS MONTH ONLY!
Take advantage of our exclusive move-in package, available for a limited time. When you purchase a new home in Bluebonnet Village by September 30th, you'll receive the following benefits:
- Garage Door Opener for added convenience
- 2" Blinds for enhanced privacy and style
- Up to $15,000 in Paid Closings Costs
BENEFITS OF LIVING in bluebonnet village
- $0 Down Available, making homeownership more accessible
- Low 2.1% Tax Rate, saving you hundreds per month compared to nearby communities
- Prime Location with easy access to I-10 and US 290
- Cottage-Style Home Designs, combining charm with modern elements
- Bellville ISD Schools, delivering quality education for your children
- Energy-Efficient Homes for long-term cost savings and sustainability
- Home Warranty, providing added peace of mind for homeowners
Move-In Ready Homes Download Available Homes
Available Floor Plans
* Move-in Package valid on select move-in ready homes. Must sign contract between June 1 - September 30, 2023. Builder to provide closing date. Must use Stone Meadow Lending. Move-in package includes 2" white faux wood blinds, one garage door opener, or similar product based on availability, and up to $15,000 in paid closing costs. First America Homes reserves the right to modify or cancel promotion at any time without notice.Prices, community features, amenities, specifications and rates subject to change without notice. Equal Housing Opportunity.