Construction Manager Trainee
SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS
BUILD YOUR CAREER With one of Houston's fastest growing HOMEBUILDERS!
First America Homes, a private Houston based homebuilder and a division of The Signorelli Company, was established in 2010. First America Homes builds beautiful new homes within a variety of communities in Greater Houston and now San Antonio.
We believe in providing superior quality and service throughout the entire building process. First America Homes builds new homes with a focus on quality and value, while keeping in mind what is most important to our customers. First America Homes is a leader in Service, Quality and Integrity. Integrity is our daily approach to building homes, it is how we run our company and how we live our lives.
We are currently seeking a Construction Manager Trainee to join our dynamic team and help lead the building process of their community.
- Assuming overall responsibility for the construction of homes in a specified community and/or area Managing and directing trade contractors and suppliers
- Adhering to production schedules, contractor schedules and cost control policies and procedures ensuring compliance with company policies, procedures, and processes
- Completing all warranty requests for current homeowners in a timely fashion
- Communicating effectively with customers
- Maintaining open and effective communication with the home office
Experience and Skills
- Natural born leader
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and the desire to work in a team environment
- New home construction experience a plus
Job Type: Full-time